Friday, June 3, 2011

yosemite.

so much to be said about yosemite with Genoa and other great Human Beings. but I can't really wrap my mind around all the glory. so many things learned and milestones made. not to ruin too many surprises but I hit a new high in pushing through the sheer scariness of being off route on runout flaky granite. oh, and genoa freaking led trad! its got my mind reeling back to my personal start of trad climbing. i find myself in a the 'loony bean' coffee shop right now righting these sentences with a goofy grin on that can only be described as nostalgic bliss.

i'm uploading two new posts at once so don't miss the one below!
also, there are always more photos on my facebook page which is pulic so ya don't even have to 'friend' me :)
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150198233277314.306270.577977313


No comments:

Post a Comment